Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ravens 27, Dolphins 13: Fish Fall Again

Chad Pennington

Photo by Eliot J. Schechter/Getty Images via NFL.com

Quarterback Chad Pennington lost the game but did find a new proctologist.


My masochistic streak normally compels me to watch the Dolphins get pummeled every week, but my schedule was complicated this past Sunday. While Terrell Suggs was showing us his TAINT (touchdown after interception) at Dolphin Stadium, I was watching a bunch of 13 year-old boys pound each other into the boards at a AA hockey tournament. Yes, I was forced to choose between supporting my friend (who coaches youth hockey) and supporting my football team. I chose wisely.

I didn't see the game live and only a jerkoff would feign insight without watching it, so I'll just leave you with two thoughts:

1) Chad Pennington has been unexpectedly great this season, but he is not our quarterback of the future. I can't wait to see Chad Henne play more.
2) Cam Cameron is a douche.

Buffalo comes to town next; I'll post a preview soon.

No comments: