Monday, July 19, 2010

Lightning Round



Let's get through this as quick as we can, mmmkay?

- I moved to Los Angeles last October (that deserves it's own entry at some point); updates have been non-existent since then and I know you've missed me. Now I'm back to blogging, so you can dry those crying eyes.

- The Nougat is undergoing a large redesign. I'm moving to a more serious hosting solution soon. Feedback, as always, is appreciated.

- There's a ton of South Florida sports news to catch up on. Josh Johnson is having an incredible season! (And, oh yeah, LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Brandon Marshall have all relocated to South Beach.)

- I'm now contributing at RUCKUS magazine. Get over to their site and check out my review of the new Ozzy Osbourne album.

- There are, as always, lots of films to discuss. I went to a screening of Life During Wartime / Q&A with Todd Solondz last night, I'll expand upon that later.

- My "real life" has taken a turn for the interesting. I'm in the longest relationship of my life (and happy about it) and I work at a bar with a mechanical bull.

- Don't forget to follow me on Twitter (@mmmtravis).

- More as I think of it!

No comments: